CLC Announces Recipients of International Conference Scholarships For 2014
The Child Life Council is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2014 International Scholarships to attend the CLC Annual Conference in New Orleans. Five full scholarships were made available through the Advancing the Field of Play for Hospitalized Children Initiative grant from Disney.
This year's scholarship recipients are:
- Dina Nasser, Registered Nurse (MPH) / Manager and Health Advisor, Juzoor for Health and Social Development/ Augusta Victoria Hospital, East Jerusalem
- Qi Cheng, Child Life Specialist, Beijing United Family Hospital and Clinics, China
- Ezgi Perktas, Child Development and Education Specialist, Hacettepe University, Ihsan Dogramaci Children Hospital, Turkey
- Nolene Rust, Registered Counsellor and Play Therapist, Child Trauma Clinic, South Africa
- Mariami Modebadze, Psychologist, I. Tsitsishvili Children`s New Clinic and M. Iashvilis Central Children Hospital, Georgia
We are pleased that these distinguished professionals will join us in New Orleans, and take back what they learned to help improve the care of children in their respective parts of the world. We encourage all CLC members planning to attend the conference to give our scholarship recipients a warm welcome!