Why Do Organizations Rebrand?
Organizations rebrand for any number of reasons, including:
- New audiences
- Industry changes
- Expanded reach (e.g. national to international)
- Outdated image
- New organizational goal
What Happens When Organizations Rebrand?
Rebranding can consist of a number of outcomes, including:
- refreshing or completely remaking the logo
- changing names
- looking at the color palette
- updating messaging to align with new goals
- updating messaging to align with the changing external climate