The application is limited to twelve pages and should consist of:
- Completed Initial Nomination Form (due August 3, 2018)
- Completed Endorsement Form by two endorsers, both of whom must be ACLP members in good standing (due September 7, 2018)
- A letter of support from a current or past employer’s department head or hospital administration (due September 7, 2018)
- Exemplars of the award criteria (due September 7, 2018)
- A current resume must also be submitted with the completed
Each submission should include TWO completed Endorsement Forms, ONE Exemplar, a letter of support from the nominee employer’s department or division head or hospital administration AND a current resume must be attached. No present ACLP Board member is eligible for nomination.
In order to build/present a strong nomination for each candidate, nominators are asked to provide specific behavioral examples in each section of the Exemplars form
. The Awards Committee will carefully examine the information provided in order to recommend the strongest candidate for this award. Please refer to the Submission Tips Sheet
for additional guidance on completing the forms.