Ensure a meaningful legacy for the child life profession by including ACLP in your estate planning.
Creating a legacy gift can be as simple as naming the Association of Child Life Professionals (ACLP) in your will or life insurance policy. Making a bequest to ACLP makes a permanent statement of your philanthropic values and commitment to the child life profession.
Benefits of Making a Bequest to ACLP:
- Satisfaction of knowing your life’s work will live on in supporting the child life community and the children and families served by the child life profession.
- Contributing to a stable, economically sound and valued organization, with programs that benefit thousands of child life professionals.
- Possible savings on federal estate taxes.
- The freedom to change your mind and your bequest at any time.
Your legacy gift can help ACLP continue to successfully achieve our mission for many years to come. Your bequest may be directed toward specific purposes, which must be stated in your estate plan for the contribution.
Specific Funds to Support Restricted Giving Bequests:
- Scholarships & Awards
- Leadership & Program Development
- General Operating (unrestricted)
Financial Gifts - General Operating, Unrestricted Purposes
Financial gifts designated for General Operating or unrestricted purposes will allow ACLP to use your legacy where it is needed most.
The Association has demonstrated over 30 years of sound fiscal planning, and you can be assured that your gift will be used in a meaningful and lasting manner.
While it is not necessary, ACLP appreciates being notified of plans to name the organization in your will or as a beneficiary to your life insurance policy. All gifts to ACLP are subject to the ACLP gift acceptance policy and we are happy to discuss your giving plans in order to ensure that your philanthropic goals are met with your bequest.
For more information on how to include the Association of Child Life Professionals in your estate planning, please contact your financial or legal advisor.
We welcome questions you have about planned giving. Please feel free to contact us.