Anyone may nominate a qualified ACLP member for the Mary Barkey Clinical Excellence Award.
Submit all documents to email@example.com by August 31, 2020
- Completed the MBA MBA Nomination and Endorser Form.
- Completed Endorsement Form by two endorsers, both of whom must be ACLP members in good standing
- A letter of support from a current or past employer’s department head or hospital administration
- A current resume
No present ACLP Board member is eligible for nomination.
In order to build/present a strong nomination for each candidate, nominators are asked to provide specific behavioral examples in each section of the Exemplars form
. The Awards Committee will carefully examine the information provided in order to recommend the strongest candidate for this award.
Please refer to the Submission Tips Sheet
for additional guidance on completing the forms.
- Gather all nomination package materials and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2020
- Will serve as author(s) of the article honoring the recipient featured in the ACLP Summer Bulletin.
- If the nominator chooses, create a video that will honor the recipient and be played during the closing session at the ACLP Child Life Annual Conference (in case of a virtual conference the video would be uploaded to a special page created for the MBA recipient).