If you are an active ACLP member CCLS working in a one-person child life program in a hospital setting, this new scholarship is for you.
ACLP is offering two fully-paid One-Person Program Conference Scholarships to attend the 2019 Child Life Annual Conference in Chicago on April 11-14, 2019. Each scholarship package, valued at $2500, includes:
- One full-conference registration,
- Two half-day or one full-day intensive,
- Sunday tour of Chicago Children’s Advocacy Center,
- All Access Pass (which provides access to digital, recorded conference content for 1 year),
- Hotel accommodations for three nights,
- Airfare: $500 towards the cost of air travel expenses,
- Per diem: $500 to cover ground transportation to/from airport, food & beverage, ground transportation to/from hotel.
These One-Person Program Conference Scholarships
have been made possible through the generous contribution of enCourage Kids Foundation.