ACLP is proud to offer two, One-Person Program Conference Scholarships, for the 2022 Child Life Annual Conference, to be held on May 25-28, 2022 in National Harbor, MD.. Applicants for the scholarship must be Certified Child Life Specialists working full time in hospital-based, one-person programs who had never attended an ACLP conference.
The scholarships include:*
- One full-conference registration,
- One day intensive,
- Access to digital, recorded conference content for 1 year,
- Hotel accommodations for four nights,
- Airfare: $500 towards the cost of air travel expenses,
- Per diem: $500 to cover ground transportation to/from airport, food & beverage, ground transportation to/from hotel.
*If ACLP is unable to host an in-person event due to ongoing public health regulations, we will host an entirely virtual conference online.