If you are an active ACLP member CCLS working full time in a one-person child life program in a hospital setting, who has never been to the Child Life Annual Conference, this scholarship is for you.
ACLP is offering two fully-paid One-Person Child Life Program Conference Scholarships to attend the 2020 Child Life Annual Conference in San Antonio on May 21-24, 2020. Each scholarship package includes:
- One full-conference registration,
- Two half-day or one full-day intensive,
- Sunday tour of local child life program,
- All Access Pass (which provides access to digital, recorded conference content for 1 year),
- Hotel accommodations for three nights,
- Airfare: $500 towards the cost of air travel expenses,
- Per diem: $500 to cover ground transportation to/from airport, food & beverage, ground transportation to/from hotel.
Recipients will be responsible for providing a current photograph and bio information within a month of receiving notification of winning the scholarship.
After the conference, recipients will be required to write a 300 to 600-word essay about their conference experiences and how they will incorporate what they learned to improve their one-person child life program. Essays must be accompanied by photos taken at conference and/or their work site.
Recipient photo, bio, post-conference essay, and conference/work site photos may be used by ACLP and the scholarship sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes.
These One-Person Child Life Program Conference Scholarships have been made possible through the generous contribution of enCourage Kids Foundation.